Most new maps are published digitally in map viewers and are not printed.
The IINH currently has five map viewers. These are:
- Jarðfræði Íslands (Geology of Iceland)
- Vistgerðakort og mikilvæg fuglasvæði á Íslandi (Habitat types and important bird areas in Iceland)
- Areas currently recommended for inclusion in the Náttúruminjaskrá (Nature Conservation Register)
- Sérstök vernd vistkerfa og jarðminja (Special protection for ecosystems and geoheritage sites, under Article 61 of the Nature Conservation Act)
- Selalátur við strendur Íslands (Seal haul-outs around Iceland)
- Vöktun náttúruverndarsvæða (Monitoring of nature protected areas)